Every time you tweet a link (starting with http://), your tweet is deleted and a new tweet is sent with the same text. The links are replaced with a MyLinksMyAds links. MyLinkMyAds links have ads on the top banner, and your original link content below it.
You are payed directly by AdBrite, Cubics or any other ad provider if you are using their service. You are paid by MyLinksMyAds via PayPal if you choose to display our ads. MyLinksMyAds payments are made upon request for a balance over $5. Payments are made at the end of the month they are requested.
You only think you are. The old tweet has been deleted. Just reload the page.
The ads displayed with the links you send out are associated with the ad account you specify on the settings page 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time, the ads will be associated with MyLinksMyAds account. If you are getting paid from MyLinksMyAds via PayPal, your ads are displayed 100% of the time.